Allergies Come in All Shapes and Sizes -
—just like allergy sufferers. And they are on the rise. For many people allergies can range from sniffling and sneezing to skin rashes to gastrointestinal issues. A certain percentage, however, have more than these uncomfortable symptoms to deal with. Anaphylaxis, a serious life-threatening reaction, causes approximately 1,500 deaths a year in the United States alone. Clearly, allergies are nothing to sneeze at!
Articles for Advocacy
Nova Southeastern University Bullying Research Study
Center for Psychological Studies
— Are you the parent or caregiver of a student enrolled at University School?
— Are you and your child interested in participating in a study about bullying and its impact on students?
About the study:
- The purpose of the study is to examine how bullying affects students.
- All information for the study will be collected via online surveys that can be accessed from any computer.
- The surveys ask questions about bullying, school experiences, and your child’s health and behavior.
- The survey will take about 15-20 minutes for each person to complete.
- Parent and student participation is requested.
- All participants who complete the survey are eligible to win one of six $20 Amazon gift cards.
Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
Your Allergy Advocacy Association is proud to announce we’re taking the “show on the road” this spring and summer. What better place to raise awareness than at baseball parks, where peanuts and crackerjack are the top sellers?
Two of the International League baseball teams in western New York, the Buffalo Bisons and the Rochester Red Wings, have scheduled ...