Many Thanks to
Nichols Financial Group
As our mission implies, a preventable tragedy occurred due to lack of knowledge and epinephrine on hand. Ruth T. Cornell, sister of our founder Jon Terry, died in her prime because she didn’t know she was allergic to bees and had no epinephrine on hand. Our work is dedicated to ensuring this doesn’t happen to anyone else, ever.
WHY SPONSOR OUR WORK? OUR IMPACT
Since starting with a basic newsletter in 2010, we’ve given countless informational presentations to hundreds of people on living with allergies. We’ve worked closely with NYS legislators to provide the legal framework to safely surround members of the community with epinephrine, sponsor research and fund the availability of epinephrine.
There is no reason we can’t surround ourselves with epinephrine. It’s a legacy drug that saves the lives of those who are or think they’re having an anaphylactic response. It is harmless to the rest of us.
JOIN OUR CAUSE, THERE ARE MANY WAYS YOU CAN HELP
We at Allergy Advocacy Association build awareness in the community about allergies via free presentations, legislative collaboration, and newsletters. We encourage alertness to the signs of possible anaphylactic responses in ourselves, family and friends. We equip those dealing with allergies to be in action to protect the health of themselves and those around them. We’ve been doing it since 2010.
Allergies may be unknown or change over time, which can result in an anaphylactic response. Keep your neighbors and visitors safe by:
- Having epinephrine readily available.
- Partnering with a trusted local organization to keep a stock of epinehrine on hand.
- Contact us to host a training session for your neighbors and contribute resources to our cause.
A SMALL BUSINESS
As a small business owner, happy, healthy customers are what ensure your ongoing profitability.
- Contact us to learn how our Epi Near You New York program can help you do this.
- Help us support your fellow small business owners to do the same.
- Invest in developing your staff’s ability to assist your customers.
Corporations have a role to play as well. In addition to the impact individuals and small businesses can have, leading organizations can:
- Provide the community resources and leadership to accelerate the impact of our mission and ability to implement it.
- Support research and clinical implementation in Monroe County.